I spend most of my free time trying to figure out what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. This blog is filled with random ideas, happenings, photographs, rants filled with frustration, & usually a lot of love.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pig Lickin' Cupcakes

I've had the urge to blog for the past few days, but haven't had time to actually sit down and focus! 

These pictures have been in my camera for a few weeks, so I figured I'd put them to good use.   I usually make Pig Lickin' cake, but I've fallen in LOVE with cupcakes.  No need to cut into indivifual pieces, no need for plates or forks...

Pig Lickin' Cupcakes
  • 1 box butter golden cake mix
  • 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
  • 3/4 cup oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 small can mandarin oranges - undrained
  • 1 container cool whip
  • 15 oz can crushed pineapple - undrained
  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. Mix cake mix, 1 box pudding, oil, eggs, and oranges (including juice).
  3. Bake 20ish minutes (this is actually a guess... the cake recipe calls for 30-40.  Use a tooth pick to see if they are done)
  4. Cook cupcakes completley!
  5. Mix pineapple and box of pudding.  Fold in cool whip.
  6. Ice cupcakes.  Serve.  Store in refridgerator.







Happy Baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment