I spend most of my free time trying to figure out what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. This blog is filled with random ideas, happenings, photographs, rants filled with frustration, & usually a lot of love.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Making the Switch

Guess who switched from Tumblr to Blogspot?  Obviously I did!

If you are friend with me on facebook then you know that it just so happens to be my birthday!  It's not a big deal (I'll be 22 at 9:30 tonight).  Nothing spectacular happens at 22.  I can already drive, vote, drink, smoke, buy porn, gamble, etc (I actually only do one of those things... And I'm not telling you which it is)!  I plan on spending the majority of my birthday feeding, washing, and tucking in the elderly.  That's right, I will be working!  Perhaps my coworkers will be extra nice and extra helpful tonight... well, maybe!

If you wanna get me a birthday gift, you can just book  Premier Design Homeshow!  C'mon, that's like me giving you free jewelry for MY birthday... win/win, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment