Before I met Christopher I was 100% different! I REFUSED to listen to country music. I honestly believe that it was all songs about tractors, big red barns, & beer. Thanks to my husband I only listen to country music now. I'm addicted!!!
It all started with a mixed cd that Christopher gave me after dating for a few months. "Beautiful Mess" by Diamond Rio, "You Save Me" by Kenny Chesney,
Who woulda ever thought that I would have ended up listening to country music & marrying a redneck? We are a living, breathing example of opposites attracting. I was a Hollister wearing, Dashboard Confessional listening, honor roll student. Chris was a Wrangler jean (with skoal rings in the pockets!!!) wearing, George Straight listening, just getting by in school kinda guy. Our differences balance us out.
I know saying he completes me is cliche, but that's really the best way to describe it. I'm always stressing about stupid things. Chris is always calm about everything. I envy his ability to deal with stressful situations with such ease. I'M JEALOUS!!!
This completely random blog was brought on by the CMT country music awards that I have finally got around to watching (2 days after it originally aired). My post about country music quickly turned into one about my Country boy.
Without that country boy, I would've never given country music a chance. I would be missing out on such great things!
& It's all because of my country boy
No comments:
Post a Comment