I spend most of my free time trying to figure out what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. This blog is filled with random ideas, happenings, photographs, rants filled with frustration, & usually a lot of love.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Love Brownies!

Every woman has an unspoken love for chocolate.  There are just some things that can only be cured by curling up on the couch with a big ol' brownie!  I love brownies, but when I actually take the time to make them I usually end up getting to eat one piece before they disappear.  My husband LOVES brownies more than anyone that I know.  He will sit dow with the whole pan of brownie and eat every last crumb. 

So, I did what any normal woman would do!  I made brownies today, BUT I put something in them that well keep the hubby out!


I am 100% positive that Conner & I will be the only ones eating these!

       



No comments:

Post a Comment