If you look up procrastinator in the dictionary you'll find a picture of me. Don't believe me?
Like right now, I'm supposed to be getting ready for a jewelry show that I'm doing tonight (I've actually had week to get ready... ok, 2 months). Instead of preparing myself, I'm blogging... watching ELMO with Conner... playing with the neighbors dog... trying to convince the cat to run away...
About a week ago I realized we were getting low on cat food... yesterday we ran out. This morning I was reminded of the lack of cat food my Smokey (the cat, of course!). "Meow... meow... MEOW!!!" Need a translation? "Feed me please... please... FEED ME DAMN IT!!!" When she started cursing at me I knew I couldn't avoid it anymore so, I did what anyone else in my situation would do. I threw her a piece of lunch meat in hopes that it would shut her up for awhile...
I know, I know... I'm a horrible person that shouldn't be allowed to have pets. In my defense, I've been trying to convince Smokey to run away from weeks. I beg her. BUT she always comes back... & I'm pretty sure that there is a good chance she's preggers. So now, I'll be throwing a bunch of lunch meat on the floor (and the occasional can of tuna).
I suppose I really SHOULD go buy cat food... O, and get ready for this party.
But first I'm going to go visit my grandparents and pick up my brother...
No comments:
Post a Comment