I spend most of my free time trying to figure out what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. This blog is filled with random ideas, happenings, photographs, rants filled with frustration, & usually a lot of love.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Strength

"Our strength grows out of our weaknesses"

I am on the hunt for a tattoo.  I want words of encouragement permanently inked into my skin.  Something that will always be there to help push me forward.  On my hunt for these perfect words, i came across this quote.  I don't think these are the words that will become a permanate part of my body, but they did make me stop & think...

I see myself as weak.  I have a low self esteem, a negative outlook, and I'm generally not a people person.  My husband is constantly telling me that I'm beautiful... showing me how positive thinking gives you positive results... and introducing me to new & exciting people.  He's amazing (don't tell him, but I envy him... I want to be like him). 

My past weaknesses have turned me into the strong person I am today.  I know that the weaknesses that I have now are going to make me stronger. 

 I am ready and willing to be stronger. 

-Kierra

No comments:

Post a Comment